Friday, February 19, 2010

My Latest Pieces



























I am using this post to show off my latest work.

The first piece is a sewn fringe necklace, that someone called my "signature pieces". How cool - I have "signature pieces". Well, this "signature piece" is made with floral and leaf shape glass beads, seed beads, swarovski crystal and anything else I could get my hands on that I thought enhanced the colors. As is pretty obvious, I love bright colors and the colors in this are great. Well, at least I think so.

The next necklace is made with turquoise beads, a green jasper stone for the pendant, which is wrapped with non tarnish silver plated wire and sterling silver. I interspersed some swarovski crystal in the wrap. I personally love this piece. The turquoise beads are beautiful, but more importantly this pendant changes color depending on the way the light hits it. A little bling never hurt anyone.

Next is a glass bead necklace, in blue and copper. The pendant is sodalite, which is one of my favorite stones. I love this particular stone, its colors and shape and the way it looks with this necklace. The wire wrapping came out well also and the blue swarovski crystal framing the stone give it a very special look.


The last necklace is made with brown and amber color glass beads. The pendant is a wooden donut, wrapped with gold plated wire, fresh water pearls and swarovski crystal. It's an unusual combination but I love the way it looks. A unique and one of a kind item.


I have tried to make this post short and to the point. Phew - that was rough. Oh yes, all of these pieces are available in my etsy shop.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment