Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Glass4Him









This past weekend I was at a local craft show where I met a wonderful glass artist, Sue Ubertini. I was so impressed by her beautiful glass art that I spent more time looking at her table than I did watching mine.

By the end of the show I was able to exchange one of my necklaces for a glass pendant. I love the piece that I was able to make with this so much that I have decided I am going to keep it for myself. Her glass pendant made this particular necklace very special. For any other jewelry designer that might be interested in Sue's gorgeous work, I will be including her links here so that you can contact her. Let me say, that her work is even more wonderful in person than it is in the pictures

This very talented lady has been in love with glass art and sculpture for many years and subsequently took classes at Corning Glass and also learned fusing basics fom Sasha Zhitneva. She is also fascinated with cameo glass and has been experimenting with the technique and has successfully created some beautiful pieces.

You can see more of her work at:



and for more information on how her pieces ae created go to:













1 comment: